Valley Senior Living Communities
Our Family Caring For Yours
Valley Senior Living provides compassionate Christian care and service to enhance the quality of life for those we serve.
As a family, we strive to enrich lives and honor individuality.
Valley Senior Living has been preserving the dignity and independence of those we serve since 1924. When you choose Valley Senior Living, you can be assured you or your loved one will receive the right amount of care regardless of how your needs may change. We are dedicated to remaking the aging experience by following the Eden Alternative philosophy to ensure residents at Valley Senior Living remain at the center of their lives. Our residents are celebrated and empowered to embrace their individuality, unique interests and abilities.
The Eden Alternative helps us create a joyful environment, sense of family and community, and respected residents. As a registered member of the Eden Alternative, we embrace the aging experience by following their philosophy.
The Eden Alternative uses a set of 10 principles to promote their values. It identifies seven primary domains of well-being, ultimately helping meet the needs of those we care for. All of their training strategies are designed to de-institutionalize and transform the culture of care wherever Elders live.
Valley Senior Living has been a proud member of the Eden Alternative Registry since 2016.
From our humble beginnings to what it is today, Valley Senior Living is proud of our heritage. Through our affiliation with area Lutheran congregations, our compassionate Christian care is provided through the virtue of grace, which is care that is given without expecting anything in return.
Our own chaplains, together with area clergy, congregational, and parish leaders, nurture the spiritual well-being of residents. Worship services, Bible studies, special programs, sacraments, and memorial services are all important components of our Chaplaincy Ministry. Each member congregation nominates a Director to serve on the Governing Board of Valley Senior Living.
- Ascension Lutheran Church – Emerado, ND
- Augustana Lutheran Church – Grand Forks, ND
- Bethany Lutheran Church – East Grand Forks, MN
- Bethel Lutheran Church – Grand Forks, ND
- Bygland Lutheran Church – Fisher, MN
- Calvary Lutheran Church – Grand Forks, ND
- East Walle Lutheran Church – Thompson, ND
- Evanger Lutheran Church – Thompson, ND
- Family Of God Lutheran Church – East Grand Forks, MN
- Fisher Lutheran Church – Fisher, MN
- Middle Grove Lutheran Church – Grand Forks, ND
- Ness Lutheran Church – Mekinock, ND
- Our Saviors Lutheran Church – East Grand Forks, MN
- Redeemer Lutheran Church – Grand Forks, ND
- Reynolds Lutheran Church – Reynolds, ND
- Mark’s Lutheran Church – Grand Forks, ND
- Matthew’s Lutheran Church – Thompson, ND
- Paul Lutheran Church – Honeyford, ND
- Sharon Lutheran Church – Grand Forks, ND
- Trinity Free Lutheran Church – Grand Forks, ND
- Trinity Lutheran Church – Manvel, ND
- United Lutheran Church – Grand Forks, ND
- University Lutheran Church – Grand Forks, ND
- Walle Lutheran Church – Thompson, ND
- Zion Lutheran Church – Oslo, MN
Meet the Valley Senior Living Board of Directors
As a non-profit organization, Valley Senior Living is guided by a nine member volunteer board.
Valley Senior Living President/CEO