Valley Senior Living on Cherry is an affordable retirement community in Grand Forks. Here, we provide independent senior living for those ages 62+ who qualify as low-income. This community is just a short indoor walk away from another one of our communities, Tufte Manor, which provides basic care.
Many of our Cherry residents want to be near a loved one in Tufte Manor. Because these two communities are connected by a short walkway, it’s easy to stop and visit anytime.
"I think it's terrific. I feel very comfortable leaving my wife here for her care. I have called and I always receive courteous and knowledgeable help. It makes me feel much better."
- Husband of a VSL on Columbia Resident -
Meet Your Neighbors
This community is always bustling with activity and is designed for people who prefer a safe and secure atmosphere in conjunction with available supportive services allowing them to maximize their level of independence.
Some of the services and amenities included in the daily rate include:
- Three meals per day served restaurant style in our comfortable dining room
- Private family dining room for hosting
- Daily recreation and social programs
- Weekly shopping transportation
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Worship services and Bible study
- Private outdoor patio areas
- Activity room with gaming, media and computer access
- Controlled security access after hours
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Full service hair salon
- Personal funds and electronic payment management
- Internal priority status to all levels of care within Valley Senior Living should your needs change