Valley Senior Living on Cherry is an affordable retirement community in Grand Forks. Independent senior living is provided at the Cherrywood Village apartments for those ages 62+ who qualify as low-income. This community is just a short indoor walk away from Tufte Manor, where basic care services are provided.
Many of our Cherrywood Village residents want to be near a loved one in Tufte Manor. With these two communities connected by a short walkway, it’s easy to stop and visit anytime.
"I think it's terrific. I feel very comfortable leaving my wife here for her care. I have called and I always receive courteous and knowledgeable help. It makes me feel much better."
- Husband of a VSL on Columbia Resident -
Meet Your Neighbors at Tufte Manor
This community is always bustling with activity and is designed for people who prefer a safe and secure atmosphere, in conjunction with available supportive services allowing residents to maximize their level of independence.
Some of the services and amenities included in the daily rate at Tufte Manor include:
- Three meals per day served restaurant style in our comfortable dining room
- Private family dining room for hosting
- Daily recreation and social programs
- Weekly shopping transportation
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Worship services and Bible study
- Private outdoor patio areas
- Activity room with gaming, media and computer access
- Controlled security access after hours
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Full service hair salon
- Personal funds and electronic payment management
- Internal priority status to all levels of care within Valley Senior Living should your needs change