Get paid $21.00/hour to train for your new career! An additional $10K sign-on bonus for eligible full-time PM employees.
Valley Senior Living is offering you an opportunity to apply for a position to prepare you to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with our company! Complete the CNA Class application, and after review of your application, you may be contacted for an interview.
Please note that attendance is mandatory to complete the class.
2022 Class Dates
- March 13- April 7
- April 17- May 12
CNA State Testing
- Valley Senior Living is an approved CNA State Testing site located at 2900 14th Avenue South, Grand Forks.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Classes are held at:
- Valley Senior Living Training Center
- 2150 32nd Ave South, Suite C2
- Grand Forks, ND
- Class times are Monday – Friday for four (4) weeks, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., except for three (3) days of clinicals that are held 5:30 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.
State Testing Process
Mail completed form (1101) CNA Application with payment or drop off with payment at Valley Senior Living on Columbia at least 14 working days prior to the requested test date to:
Valley Senior Living
Attn: CNA Trainer
2900 14th Avenue South
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Cost Per Test: (All payments must be made at the time of application submission)
High School/College Student Fees (must provide a copy of student ID with application):
- Written/Skills: $200.00*
- Retake Written: $75.00*
- Retake Skills: $125.00
- Cancellation Fee: $50.00 (must be done at least 24 hours in advance; call 701.787.7978)
- No Show: NO REFUND
- Written/Skills: $300.00*
- Retake Written: $100.00*
- Retake Skills: $200.00
- Cancellation Fee: $50.00 (must be done at least 24 hours in advance; call CNA Trainer at 701.787.7910)
- No Show: NO REFUND
*If you would like to request an oral test, add $20 to the written test fee.
Payment forms: Money orders and Facility checks may be made to Valley Senior Living, or you can pay in cash. NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
If you have any questions, contact the CNA Trainer at: