Location: Valley Senior Living on Columbia, Woodside Village, Tufte Manor & Wheatland Terrace
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Part Time Licensed Staff
- Part & Flex time positions available
- Day, PM & Night shifts available
- Starting wage is between $34.20 and $43.61
- Generous shift differentials
- Scholarship Program & Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent Benefits such as Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance & 401K matching!
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor of Science degree or Master of Science Nursing degree.
- Minimum one (1) to two (2) years experience in geriatric nursing.
- Current RN license or temporary permit for practice in the state of North Dakota.
- Report changes in the resident’s condition to physician, Care Coordinator, and families on a timely basis.
- Document condition changes to resident’s medical record and communicate changes to next shift.
- Document accurately and concisely on admissions, transfers, deaths, and discharges. Fulfill requirements for documentation according to policy and as resident condition dictates.
- Collaborate effectively with all other disciplines in meeting needs of the resident.
- Direct the ongoing care of the resident on a daily basis during the assigned shift.
- Supervise and/or delegate appropriately to LPNs, CMAs, CNAs, and Health Unit Coordinators.
- Implement recommendations and draw conclusions upon assessment of the resident (e.g., lung sounds, bowel sounds, vital signs, blood glucose monitoring, etc.)
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed and assess the effectiveness of these.
- Identify and report unacceptable work or personnel behavior and administer corrective discipline as indicated with collaboration of ADON.
- Effectively handle and report emergencies, accidents, incidents, and complaints.
- Accurately receive, interpret and transcribe physician orders.
- Complete employee appraisals and audits as assigned.
- Remain up-to-date on safety procedures, including fire and disaster; choking; incident reports; use of side rails/ restraints, body mechanics, gait belts; etc.
- Works to fill open nursing positions due to a staff call in to assure adequate staffing when the scheduling coordinator is unavailable.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)
- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)
- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer