Location: Valley on Columbia & Tufte Manor
- Flex Time position available
- Starting wage is between $19.82 to $23.54
- Generous shift differentials
- Full and part time employees must be CNA certified (If you currently don’t have a CNA certification, you can obtain your CNA certificate through Valley Senior Living’s paid CNA class)
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Excellent Benefits such as Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave, Life Insurance, Referral Program, Health, Dental, & Vision and 401K matching!
- Certified within the state of ND as a Certified Nursing Assistant or must have completed a ND state approved training course and be certified as a CNA in North Dakota within 120 days of date of hire.
- Must receive mandatory CPR training, be certified within three months of hire, and maintain current certification.
- Assist with care plan development and maintenance.
- Active in culture change within the organization.
- Assist with creating a monthly calendar of scheduled activity programs based on identified needs of residents
- Plan and conduct resident council meetings
- Assist with creating a monthly staff schedule
- Assist in supervision of staff, ability to assume all duties and responsibilities of coordinator in their absence.
- Assist in supervision and work cooperatively with staff.
- Perform and assist in administration requirements, e., reports, charge slips necessary forms, and monthly budget.
- Assist residents in recruitment and transportation to and from activities
- Visit and bring activities regularly to those residents who are unable or unwilling to participate in scheduled programs.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)-3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer