Location: Tufte Manor
- Flex Time (flexible hours & weekends)
- Starting wage is between $18.48 and $22.34
- Generous shift differentials
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Excellent Benefits!
- High school graduate or GED or working towards one or the other.
- Develop and maintain good working rapport and teamwork within Dining Services as well as other departments
- Comply with policies for sanitation, food handling, standard precautions, infection control, isolation procedures, and safety regulations. Report all incidents, accidents, and hazardous conditions.
- Use chemicals appropriately as instructed by the material safety data sheets (MSDS).
- Serve food in an appealing manner according to menu, diet requirements, portion control, and the preferences of residents and tenants.
- Encourage residents to make menu choices and provide assistance for their needs, including transportation to and from dining areas, setting up their meal, offering seconds and alternative choices.
- Clean, sweep, mop, dispose of waste, and complete all scheduled cleaning duties.
- Clean dishes through scraping or using the dish machine and store the clean dishes.
- Operate kitchen equipment in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Perform clerical duties such as recording meal totals, guest meals, food temperatures, etc.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)
- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)
- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer