Enjoy a rewarding career with one of the largest employers in the Grand Forks region. Be a part of a team that provides compassionate Christian care to those who need it.
Valley Senior Living offers a multitude of employment opportunities with competitive salaries and generous benefits. When you join Valley Senior Living, you join a community of care partners who are determined to make a real difference in others’ lives. You’ll find a family atmosphere and a focus on companionship, growth, and purposeful living.
We offer straight shifts with weekend and shift differentials in the following areas:
- Licensed Staff (RNs and LPNs)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Environmental Services (laundry, housekeeping, maintenance, custodial)
- Dining Services (cooks, assistant cooks, aides)
When you join the Valley Team, a robust selection of benefits will be offered to you.
Valley Senior Living’s benefits program includes the following:
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Scholarship/Tuition Reimbursement for Nursing Programs
- 401(k) Plan with Roth Option
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Sick Leave (ESL)
- Sickness & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Other Voluntary Benefits