Nursing Assistant Classes & Testing
Valley Senior Living is offering you an opportunity to apply for a position to prepare you to become a Nursing Assistant (NA) with our company! You must complete a Valley Senior Living application, which can be found here on our website. After review of your application, you may be contacted for an interview.
Attendance is vital to complete the class.
2020 Class Dates
- May 11 – June 5
- June 8 – July 2
- July 27 – August 21
- August 31 – September 25
- October 12 – November 6
- November 16 – December 11
What will I be paid throughout this process?
- During class: $7.25/hr
- After completion of class: $12.10/hr
- Upon NA certification: $16.00/hr
Cost Per Test
Money order and Facility checks may be made out to Valley Senior Living or you can pay in cash. NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED. All payments must be made at the time of application submission.
High School/College Student Fees:
- Must provide copy of student ID with application
- Written/Skills: $200.00*
- Retake Written: $75.00*
- Retake Skills: $125.00
- Cancellation Fee: $50.00. Must be done at least 24 hours in advance; call Jayme Henschel RN at 701.787.7978
- No Show: No refund.
- Written/Skills: $300.00*
- Retake Written: $100.00*
- Retake Skills: $200.00
- Cancellation Fee: $50.00. Must be done at least 24 hours in advance; call Jayme Henschel RN at 701.787.7978.
- No Show: No Refund
*If you would like to request an oral test, add $20 to the Written test fee.
Must be at least 18 years old
Valley Senior Living on Columbia
2900 14th Ave. S.
Grand Forks, ND
Monday–Friday for four (4) weeks, 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. with the exception of three (3) days of clinicals that are held 5:30 a.m.–2:15 p.m.
If you have any questions, contact the NA Trainer