Valley Senior Living- Transportation Van Driver
- Flex Time position available, 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- CNA Certification Required
- Starting wage is between $21.00 and $24.87
- Must be 26 years of age
- Must have a clear driving record
- Generous shift differentials
- Excellent Benefits!
- High school graduate or GED.
- Certified through the state of North Dakota as a Certified Nursing Assistant or obtain certification within 120 days of hire.
- Responsible to maintain own hourly schedule and transportation of residents to and from appointments within the Medical Park complex.
- Transport specimens, medications, etc., within the Medical Park complex.
- Pick up, deliver physician telephone orders from units and logs them for physician’s signature within 48 hours.
- Maintain safety standards as established by Valley Senior Living, including use of safe operating procedures. Be familiar with and follow fire and disaster procedures. Report all incidents or safety hazards promptly to supervisor. Respond to choking situation by using standard, accepted procedures, use safety devices including gait belt and lifting equipment properly.
- Practice universal precautions and isolation procedures, follow established safety regulations and report all incidents, accidents, and hazardous conditions or facility equipment to the ADON.
- Encourage use of and monitoring of adaptive equipment.
- During unscheduled time, assist as needed on nursing units as directed by ADON. (Examples: feeding residents, maintaining/cleansing nursing equipment with documentation on designated forms, passing water and/or food.)
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)
- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)
- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer