Valley Senior Living- Tufte Manor
- Full Time
- 40 hours/week (7:30 am – 4:00 pm), Monday – Friday
- Starting wage is between $18.20 and $21.42
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Excellent Benefits such as Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave, Life Insurance, Referral Program, Health, Dental, & Vision and 401K matching
The Administrative Assistant performs secretarial and reception functions, supervises the PM and Weekend Receptionists, and, as necessary assists the Nursing department with secretarial support.
- High school graduate or GED.
- In lieu of attending a school/college, minimum six (6) months of relevant experience in a secretarial.
- Graduate of a secretarial science program from an accredited school/college.
- Operate the facility/campus telephone system and paging system effectively.
- Maintain accurate daily census reports and resident lists.
- Attend necessary meetings, take and distribute meeting minutes.
- Develop and maintain all records relating to resident information.
- Accurately translate and enter resident’s medical information into computer for Personal Care Services Department for new and existing residents.
- Maintain all Tufte Manor safety program data and SDS books.
- Supervise, schedule, and approve payroll for the evening/weekend receptionists.
- Greet and assist visitors and residents and report suspicious persons or situations to supervisor.
- Maintain all policies as required per the position.
- Maintain and submit resident lists to Pinnacle
- Enter medical appointments into van schedule
- Maintain calendar events with reminders to departments
- Create banners, posters, invitations, bulk mailings
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact HR at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer