Location: Valley on Columbia & Woodside Village
- Starting wage is between $19.82 and $23.54
- Full & Flex Time positions available
- CNA certificate required for Full Time and not for Flex Time
- Must obtain a CNA certification within 120 days; VSL offers a paid CNA Class to obtain certification
- Generous shift differentials
- Excellent Benefits such as Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance and 401K matching!
- High school graduate or GED.
- Certified through the state of North Dakota as a Certified Nursing Assistant or obtain certification within 120 days of hire. Valley Senior Living offers a piad CNA class to obtain a NA certification.
- Understand and adhere to Valley Senior Living’s Corporate Compliance Standards, Code of Conduct, and all company policies and procedures.
- Effectively organize time to plan and carry out activity programs in a timely fashion.
- Be sensitive to the daily needs of residents and treat them with respect and dignity.
- Provide visits and activities regularly to those residents who are unable or unwilling to participate in scheduled programs.
- Document all services provided to the residents.
- Motivate and recruit residents for program in an effective but nondiscriminatory fashion.
- Follow established safety regulations at all times. Report all incidents, accidents, hazardous conditions or equipment to your supervisor.
- Observe infection control procedures related to the activity program comply with established universal precautions and isolation procedures.
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with policies and procedures and as instructed by the supervisor.
- Report to supervisor all complaints and concerns made by residents, families, visiting individuals, and agencies.
- Understand the “Right to Know” regulation.
- Submit articles for the newsletter.
- Assist with care plans when needed.
- Plan and conduct Resident Council.
- Assist residents with shopping needs and driving van.
- Assist with discharge summaries.
- Assist in collecting data for Quality Assurance Program.
- Create a monthly calendar of scheduled activity programs based on identified needs and interest of residents.
- Refer difficult and conflicting interactive situations to appropriate supervisor and assist in resolving the problem as needed.
- Assist with completion of forms and reports that are not considered essential functions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Participate and assist in departmental studies and projects as requested.
- Assist other departments as requested.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)
- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)
- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Karli at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer