Location: Valley On 42nd & Tufte Manor
- Part & Flex Time position available
- 12 hours/week
- 4:00pm-7:00pm weekdays & 8:30am-6:00pm weekends
- Starting wage is between $14.46 – $17.63
- Great NEW Weekend and PM differentials given
- Excellent Benefits, such as Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave, Health, Dental & Vision Insurance and 401K!
- High school graduate or GED
- Minimum six (6) months of relevant secretarial experience with public interaction and customer service.
- General computer knowledge and experience, specifically Microsoft Office Programs.
- Communicate effectively on the telephone and in person and to operate the facility telephone system, paging system, and emergency call system in an effective manner.
- Effectively balance facility funds in the position of the front desk and report and discrepancies to supervisor.
- Develop and maintain all records relating to resident information, including resident trust funds.
- Sort and distribute mail accurately and timely, notifying supervisor and administrative staff on call immediately upon receipt of mail from the ND Department of Health.
- Report to supervisor all complaints and concerns made by residents, families, visitors, agencies, etc.
- Follow emergency procedures accurately and to remain calm in such instances.
- Screen all individuals coming into the facility and exercise good judgment in granting entrance, and to report suspicious persons or situations to the supervisor.
- Maintain accurate records as required per the position.
- Organize and prioritize duties as well as keep front desk/copier room neat, clean and organized.
- Understand the “Right to Know” regulation
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Kaley at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer