Location: Valley on Columbia
- Part Time position available
- 7.5 hours/week
- Every other weekend- 4:15pm to 8:00pm
- Starting wage is between $14.46 – $17.63
- PM differentials given
- Excellent Benefits, such as Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave and 401K!
- High school graduate or GED
- Six (6) months experience or more in a receptionist related position.
- General computer knowledge and experience, specifically Microsoft Office Programs.
- Provide excellent customer service on the telephone and in person including greeting visitors and residents and responding to requests appropriately.
- Maintain all records relating to resident information, including resident trust funds and resident listings with accuracy. Effectively balance facility funds in the position of the front desk and report any discrepancies to supervisor.
- Receive deliveries including packages, mail, fax notifications, and other communication accurately, and distribute or inform the appropriate party in a timely manner.
- Be effective in using office equipment such as the telephone system, computer systems, copy machine, mail machine, and other equipment as needed.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Kaley at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer