Activities Coordinator (Recreation)- Tufte Manor
- Starting wage is between $25.00 and $29.61
- Full Position available
- Flexible schedule
- Weekend and night differentials given
- Excellent Benefits such as Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance and 401k!
The Life Enrichment Coordinator plans and coordinates a diversified program of activities, which meet the physical, psychosocial and intellectual needs for the residents of Tufte Manor. Being in this position requires the ability to work independently and a willingness to work flexible hours (including evenings and weekends)
-High school graduate or GED.
-Possess valid driver’s license.
– Certified within the state of ND as a Certified Nursing Assistant or must have completed a ND state approved training course and be certified as a CNA in North Dakota within 120 days of date of hire.
· Minimum six (6) months experience in a social or recreational program within the last three years.
· Develop, plan, and carry out comprehensive plan for activities at Tufte Manor
· Maintain records of residents attendance in activities/programs
· Accountable for comprehensive monthly calendar of scheduled activity programs based on identified needs and interests of all residents.
· Coordinate a monthly Quality of Life Meeting program and follow through with concerns and issues of residents in regard to other departments
· Monitor participation of all programming and adjust accordingly
· Maintain activity budget within allotted monthly guidelines
· Maintain, identify, and use community resources consistent with the needs and interests of the residents and maintain appropriate files
· Coordinate programs with other departments in the community and corporate wide
· Establish volunteers in programming as it relates to the Activity Department.
· Provide transportation for Tufte Manor residents for shopping/recreation.
· Direct and maintain a group of volunteers for Tufte Manor.
· Post monthly calendars to encourage resident involvement
· Record, type, distribute, and maintain Quality of Life Meeting minutes
· Maintain care and storage of equipment and supplies on a regular basis and inventory annually
· Create Tufte Manor newsletters
· Create the Tufte Manor activity calendar
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact HR at 701.787.7829.