Location: Valley Senior Living
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus for Full Time
- Full positions available
- Starting wage is between $16.15 and $19.17
- Housekeeper Float- floats between facilities
- Weekend and PM differentials given
- Excellent Benefits such as: Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave, Health & Dental Insurance and 401K
- High school graduate or GED.
- Some experience as a housekeeper
- Understand and adhere to Valley Senior Living’s Corporate Compliance Standards, Code of Conduct, and all company policies and procedures.
- Report to supervisor all complaints and concerns made by residents, families, visitors, agencies, etc.
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with policies and procedures and as instructed.
- Comply with established standard precautions and isolation procedures, follow established safety regulations and report all incidents, accidents, hazardous conditions, or equipment.
- Clean and dust desktops, empty garbage cans and replace liner. Wipe out garbage cans when needed. Clean inside windowsills, vents, pictures, and shelves.
- Vacuum and spot clean carpet as assigned or needed.
- Replace disposables such as paper towels, toilet paper, and soap where needed.
- Follow all established safety precautions while performing tasks.
- May be required to change work hours or days of work as necessary to maintain adequate completion of all work tasks.
- Will be trained to perform laundry and custodial duties and be available to cover for extended illnesses or when instructed.
- Understand the “Right to Know” regulation.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)
- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)
- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Kaley at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer