Location: Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- 8:00am-4:30pm (Monday- Friday)
- 40 hours/week
- Starting wage between $22.14 to $27.27
- Excellent Benefits such as: paid time off, extended sick leave, 401K matching, life insurance, health, dental & vision insurance, employee assistance program & more!
The Executive Assistant performs secretarial duties, recordkeeping, administrative detail, and follow-up functions to assist in meeting the administrative need of the corporation in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations as directed by administration, to assure that a successful, viable, administrative program is maintained at all times. Delegated administrative authority includes the responsibility and accountability necessary for carrying out assigned duties.
As a valued care partner, the Executive Assistant is committed to supporting the mission, vision, and values of Valley Senior Living and will honor the importance of person-centered care.
· High school graduate or GED.
· Minimum two (2) years as an administrative professional.
· Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher).
· Arrange for meetings and maintain general schedule for the supervisor, as directed.
· Serve as secretary to various committees or as directed and compose and distribute minutes.
· Type documents, reports, and letters with speed and accuracy.
· Perform assigned tasks in accordance with policies and procedures or as directed.
· Communicate with and support residents, families, and visitors and recognize, respond and/or report emergency situations immediately.
· Comply with established universal precaution procedures, safety regulations and report all incident/accidents and hazardous conditions or equipment.
· Create, maintain, and organize agreements, contracts, reports, policies, and procedures.
· Greet and assist visitors/residents and report difficult or conflicting interactive situations to appropriate supervisor.
· Hire, train, schedule, and supervise reception employees..
· Maintain strict confidentiality and privacy of records, conditions, and information relating to residents, staff, and facility.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)
- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)
- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact HR at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer