$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Full Time- 40 hours/week (Monday-Friday)
- Starting Wage is between $22.92 and $28.10
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Excellent Benefits such as: paid time off, extended sick leave, 401K matching, life insurance, health, dental & vision insurance, employee assistance program & more!
The Dietetic Technician, Registered (DTR) under the direction of the Licensed Registered Dietitian, assists in planning and directing the preparation of modified diets as prescribed by medical staff for residents with therapeutic diet needs, implement and monitors the plan of care as it relates to dietary requirements.
As a valued care partner, the Dietetic Technician is committed to supporting the mission, vision, and values of the Valley Senior Living and will honor the importance of person-centered care.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Minimum of a two-year associates degree from an accredited college or university by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND).
- Minimum of 50 hours of continuing education every 5 year recertification cycle, approved by the Commission of Dietetic Registration, in order to maintain national registration.
- Certification as a Dietetic Technician, Registered (DTR) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND).
- Under the direction of the Licensed Registered Dietitian, the DTR will:
- Assess medical record and interview resident to evaluate appropriateness of diet order.
- Assure consistency and compliance with physician’s dietary orders, meal card, and diet list.
- Develop and implement diet plans for individual residents.
- Assess the functional eating capability of each resident, referring to interdisciplinary care plan members accordingly, to meet the specialized needs of residents needing physical modifications.
- Participate in discharge planning, development and implementation of resident care plans and assessments.
- Conduct quality assurance assessments as needed and/or directed.
- Develop and participate in programs designed for in-service education and on the job training.
- Works collaboratively with the Dining Services Director, Dining Services Assistant Director, and Licensed Registered Dietitian to ensure the nutritional plan of care is correctly implemented and followed.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia- 2900 14th Ave S, Grand Forks, ND
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)- 4000 24th Ave S, Grand Forks, ND
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer