Dining Services Director at Tufte Manor
- Starting wage is between $26.85 and $32.83
- Full Time Position
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent Benefits such as Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance and 401k!
The Dining Services Director at Tufte Manor is responsible making sure that food is prepared in accordance with the current menu and applicable federal, state, and local standards and established policies and procedures. The Dining Services Director at Tufte Manor oversees the day-to-day department functions to ensure quality food service is provided at all times.
– High school graduate or GED.
– Minimum two (2) years dietary experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital, skilled nursing care community, or other medical care community.
– ServSafe® certified, or able to obtain within 120 days of employment.
– Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the dietary team, its programs, and activities.
– Develop, implement, and monitor compliance with policies for sanitation, food handling, infection control, standard precautions, isolation procedures, and safety regulations.
– Assure that the department is maintained in a clean and safe manner by assuring that necessary equipment and supplies are maintained to perform such duties/services. Report all hazardous conditions immediately and monitor for correction and completion.
– Set standards for food service production line, etc., to assure that meals are prepared on time, and in a safe and sanitary manner.
– Perform administrative requirements such as the development, implementation, and monitoring of the department budget, job descriptions, quality assurance and improvement, inventory, and other department functions.
- Purchase food, supplies and capital equipment as necessary within department budget limits.
- Recruit and select care partners for positions within the department.
- Plan and determine staffing needs and prepare weekly work schedules.
- Participate in, and coordinate an on-call rotation for the Dining Services department at Tufte Manor.
- Train, monitor, and evaluate all care partners on job performance.
- Organize department meetings and in-services.
- Monitor staff work performance, complete performance appraisals, and direct the positive discipline process for Dining Services team.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact HR at 701.787.7829.