Location: Valley Senior Living on 42nd
- Flex Time position available
- No evenings or weekeneds
- Commission based
- Excellent Benefits!
The primary purpose of this job as a Master Cosmetologist is to be directly responsible for the entire coordination and running of the beauty salon and while performing day-to-day hair salon services for the residents of Valley Senior Living.
As a valued care partner, the Master Cosmetologist is committed to supporting the mission, vision, and values of Valley Senior Living and will honor the importance of person-centered care.
- Current Master Cosmetologist license from the state of North Dakota..
- Ability to style hair by shampooing, drying, cutting, shaping, combing, permanent waving, coloring, conditioning and other services as required to meet client needs.
- Ability to suggest hairstyles to meet client’s individual needs and wants based on current styles and trends.
- Ability to give hair and scalp treatments as prescribed.
- Ability to use sanitary measures to assure a safe environment.
- Ability to complete and maintain client permanent and hair coloring records.
- Ability to manage routine haircuts according to company policy.
- Ability to maintain daily records of services performed on individuals, which shall be used by business office to bill tenants and residents.
- Ability to operate the facility telephone and paging systems.
- Ability to keep the work area in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
- Ability to prudently purchase and stock supplies.
- Ability to maintain equipment in good working order and to evaluate any future equipment needs.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square) – 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor) -3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer