Location: Grand Forks, ND
- Full Time 30 hours/week
- Monday- Friday
- Starting between $20.09 and $24.97
- Flexible schedule
The Housing Coordinator acts as the primary on and off-site housing representative for Valley Senior Living. As a valued care partner, the Housing Coordinator is committed to supporting the mission, vision, and values of Valley Senior Living and will honor the importance of person-centered care.
· High school graduate or GED.
· Minimum six (6) months experience in a job-related field.
· Degree in Marketing or human service field.
· Minimum one (1) year management experience working with older adults and their families in a healthcare setting
· Assist the Director of Marketing to successfully target the necessary audiences and to implement plans to reach those audiences in relation to the occupancy goals set for the organization.
· Assist the Director of Marketing to develop communication tools to support the objectives of the marketing plan including marketing packets, promotional brochures, advertising, etc. as needed.
· Assist the Director of Marketing with Valley Senior Living advertising – publications, newspaper, TV, radio, sponsorship/event coordination, promotional items etc. as needed.
· Participate in various committees as assigned.
· Promotes good public relations between facilities and community.
· Monitor marketplace demands and competitors to ensure a timely response to developing trends which apply to senior housing.
· Act as the primary on-site housing representative for the three Housing facilities of Valley Senior Living which includes:
o Facilitate pre-admission procedures;
o Answer all inquiries in a timely and appropriate manner;
o Follow up with interested prospects via a telephone approach;
o Give tours and show apartments/rooms to interested prospects;
o Review and explain terms of lease agreement to prospective residents;
o Follow through with closing techniques to all interested prospects as required;
o Maintain waiting list for all facilities; and
o Develop prospect lists/prepare mailings when appropriate.
· Complete move-in paperwork for Wheatland Terrace, Country Estates and Tufte Manor. Ensure copies of all documents needed are received. Ensure a renter’s insurance policy has been obtained for Wheatland Terrace and Country Estates.
· Coordinate with Housing Manager on apartment inspections upon move out.
· Work with department supervisors and/or directors and staff to resolve concerns/problems relative to the pre‑admission process.
· Maintain strict confidentiality in all business/personal dealings regarding residents/families/staff.
· Carry out corporate mission through job performance.
· Comply with established universal precautions and follow established regulations and report incidents, accidents, hazardous conditions or equipment to the Administrator, as necessary.
If interested, contact Karli at 701-787-7829