Valley Senior Living- Temporary Transportation Van Driver
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus for Full Time- CNA/Van Driver
- Temporary Full Time position available from March-May (12 weeks)
- After temporary position ends, employee can transfer into a Full Time CNA position within Valley.
- CNA Certification Required
- Starting wage is between $19.00 and $22.44
- Must be 26 years of age
- Must have a clear driving record
- Weekend and night differentials given
- Excellent Benefits!
- Able to perform basic mathematical equations.
- Minimum six (6) months experience as a CNA.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Certified through the state of North Dakota as a Certified Nursing Assistant or obtain certification within 120 days of hire.
- Understand and adhere to Valley Senior Living’s Corporate Compliance Standards, Code of Conduct, and all Department/Personnel policies and procedures.
- Report to ADON all complaints and concerns made by residents, families, and visitors.
- Follow established smoking regulations and report violations to your ADON.
- Maintain safety standards as established by Valley Senior Living, including use of safe operating procedures. Be familiar with and follow fire and disaster procedures. Report all incidents or safety hazards promptly to supervisor. Respond to choking situation by using standard, accepted procedures, use safety devices including gait belt and lifting equipment properly.
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with established policies and procedures and as instructed by the ADON.
- Practice universal precautions and isolation procedures, follow established safety regulations and report all incidents, accidents, and hazardous conditions or facility equipment to the ADON.
- Encourage use of and monitoring of adaptive equipment.
- Refer difficult and conflicting situations to nursing supervisor and participate in the problem solving process.
- Responsible to maintain own hourly schedule and transportation of residents to and from appointments within the Medical Park complex.
- Transport specimens, medications, etc., within the Medical Park complex.
- Pick up, deliver physician telephone orders from units and logs them for physician’s signature within 48 hours.
- During unscheduled time, assist as needed on nursing units as directed by ADON. (Examples: feeding residents, maintaining/cleansing nursing equipment with documentation on designated forms, passing water and/or food.)
- Inventory and maintain nursing rental equipment on an ongoing basis. Reports all changes, concerns to ADON.
- Understand the “Right to Know” regulation.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)
- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)
- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Kaley at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer