Location: Valley on 42nd
- Part position available
- 9:00am-5:00pm every other Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Starting wage is between $13.46 – $15.94
- Weekend and PM differentials given
- Excellent Benefits, such as Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave, Health, Dental & Vision Insurance and 401K!
- High school graduate or GED
- Minimum six (6) months of relevant secretarial experience with public interaction and customer service.
- General computer knowledge and experience, specifically Microsoft Office Programs.
- Understand and adhere to Valley Senior Living’s Corporate Compliance Standards, Code of Conduct, and all company policies and procedures.
- Greet visitors who arrive
- Screen Visitors in following facilities COVID guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy environment.
- Screen all individuals coming into the facility and exercise good judgment in granting entrance, and to report suspicious persons or situations to the supervisor.
- Communicate effectively with residents, visitors and staff
- Report to supervisor all complaints and concerns made by residents, families, visitors, agencies, etc.
- Follow emergency procedures accurately and to remain calm in such instances.
- Maintain accurate records as required per the position.
- Understand the “Right to Know” regulation
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)
- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)
- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Kaley at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer