Location: Valley Senior Living on Columbia, Woodside Village
- Full time positions available
- Starting wage is between $18.00 and $21.03
- Weekend and night differentials given
- Excellent Benefits!
- High school graduate or GED.
- Minimum two years experience.
- Boiler License
- Understand and adhere to Valley Senior Living’s Corporate Compliance Standards, Code of Conduct, and all company policies and procedures.
- Report to supervisor all complaints and concerns made by residents, families, visitors, agencies, etc.
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with policies and procedures and as instructed.
- Comply with established universal precautions and isolation procedures, follow established safety regulations and report all incidents, accidents, hazardous conditions, or equipment to the Director of Environmental Services.
- Attend and participate in department meetings and inservices, monthly all staffs, on the job training programs and others programs, workshops or inservices as offered.
- Perform tasks and assist in the Maintenance, painting, and grounds work in accordance with facility needs.
- Responsible for facilities preventative maintenance, boilers, boiler repair, air handlers, exhaust fan, hot water heaters, circulating pumps and motors, air conditioning units, kitchen equipment, custodial equipment, and grounds.
- Keep records of all the maintenance and preventative maintenance repairs.
- Work with vendors and outside contractors.
- Perform tasks or assist with special projects as requested by the Director of Environmental Services.
- Keep work area free of hazardous conditions, spills, excess supplies, and equipment.
- Responsible for care and disposal of hazardous waste.
- Follow fire safety policies and procedures and respond to all fire alarms.
- Assist staff as instructed by the Director of Environmental Services.
- Report the needs and problems of the facilities to the Director of Environmental Services.
- Be on-call for all facilities every six (6) weeks (24 hours a day for seven (7) days on a weekly rotation).
- Assist in the fire drill exercises as scheduled each month.
- Understand the “Right to Know” regulation.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)
- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)
- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Kaley at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer