Location: Valley Senior Living on Columbia, Tufte Manor & Wheatland Terrace
- Part time positions available
- Starting wage is between $20.89 and $27.69
- Weekend and night differentials given
- Excellent Benefits, such as Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave, Health, Dental & Vision Insurance and 401K!
- Graduate of an approved practical nursing program.
- Current LPN license or temporary permit for practice in the state of North Dakota.
- Understand and adhere to Valley Senior Living’s Corporate Compliance Standards, Code of Conduct, and all Department/Personnel policies and procedures.
- Report changes in the resident’s condition to physician, Care Coordinator, and family on a timely basis. Document condition changes to resident’s medical record and communicates change to next shift.
- Document accurately and concisely on admissions, transfers, deaths, and discharges. Fulfill requirements for documentation according to policy and as resident condition dictates.
- Collaborate effectively with all other disciplines in meeting needs of the resident.
- Directs the ongoing care of the resident on a daily basis during the assigned shift.
- Supervises and/or delegates appropriately to the LPN medication/treatment nurse, CMA’s, CNA’s and Health Unit Coordinators (HUC’s).
- Assesses the condition of the resident accurately, and collaborates with the RN and Care Coordinator as indicated.
- Physically and mentally responds to emergency situations; able to initiate and delegate CPR.
- Administers medications and treatments as prescribed and assesses the effectiveness of these.
- Identifies and reports unacceptable work or personnel behavior and utilizes corrective discipline in collaboration with the ADON.
- Effectively handles and reports emergencies, accidents, incidents and complaints.
- Accurately receives, interprets and transcribes Physician orders.
- Works to fill open nursing positions due to a staff call in to assure adequate staffing when the Nursing Scheduling Coordinator is unavailable.
- Completes employee appraisals and audits as assigned.
- Stands and walks for extended periods of time.
- Understand the “Right to Know” regulation.
- Remain up-to-date on safety procedures, including fire and disaster; choking; incident reports; use of side rails/ restraints, body mechanics, gait belts; etc.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)
- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)
- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Kaley at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer