Location: Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- Full time position available
- CNA Certification Required
- Starting wage is between $14.84 and $17.67
- 40 hours/week, Monday – Friday
- Excellent Benefits!
- High school graduate or GED
- Graduate of accredited training program for Health Unit Coordinator.
- One (1) year experience as Health Unit Coordinator or related field.
- Certified through the state of North Dakota as a Certified Nursing Assistant or obtain certification within 120 days of hire.
- Understand and adhere to Valley Senior Living’s Corporate Compliance Standards, Code of Conduct, and all Department/Personnel policies and procedures.
- Work with DONS, ADON, and Charge Nurses to assist in maintaining the unit in a productive, cost-effective manner.
- Maintain charts, records and forms on the unit. Copies forms as needed. Prepares charts for admissions.
- Transcribe physician’s orders according to procedure.
- Answer telephone and relays messages appropriately.
- Maintain unit calendar and files of appointments, procedures, lab work, physician rounds, etc.
- Enter data into computer, particularly Physician’s orders.
- Print Physician’s orders and MAR’s upon admission and monthly.
- Maintains confidentiality and provides for privacy of resident records maintaining them in a secure location.
- Audit clinical records as requested.
- Understand the “Right to Know” regulation.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)
- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)
- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Kaley at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer