Location: Valley Senior Living- Tufte Manor
- Overnight Housekeeper positions open: 10:00pm-6:00am
- 32 hours/week Full TIme
- 24 hours/week Part Time
- Starting wage is between $16.00 to $18.66
- Excellent Benefits such as: Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave, Health & Dental Insurance and 401K
- High school graduate or GED.
- Some experience as a housekeeper
- Report to supervisor all complaints and concerns made by residents, families, visitors, agencies, etc.
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with policies and procedures and as instructed.
- Comply with established standard precautions and isolation procedures, follow established safety regulations and report all incidents, accidents, hazardous conditions, or equipment.
- Clean and dust desktops, empty garbage cans and replace liner. Wipe out garbage cans when needed. Clean inside windowsills, vents, pictures, and shelves.
- Vacuum and spot clean carpet as assigned or needed.
- Replace disposables such as paper towels, toilet paper, and soap where needed.
- Follow all established safety precautions while performing tasks.
- May be required to change work hours or days of work as necessary to maintain adequate completion of all work tasks.
- Will be trained to perform laundry and custodial duties and be available to cover for extended illnesses or when instructed.
- Understand the “Right to Know” regulation.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Karli at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer