Location: Woodside Village
- Full time positions available
- Must be 18 years of age
- Starting wage is between $14.49 and $17.25
- Weekend and night differentials given
- Excellent Benefits!
- High school graduate or GED.
- Previous groundskeeping experience
- Possession of valid driver’s license
- Understand and adhere to Valley Senior Living’s Corporate Compliance Standards, Code of Conduct, and all company policies and procedures.
- Report to supervisor all complaints and concerns made by residents, families, visitors, agencies, etc.
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with policies and procedures and as instructed.
- Comply with established standard precautions and isolation procedures, follow established safety regulations and report all incidents, accidents, hazardous conditions or equipment to your supervisor.
- Perform special tasks and assist Maintenance, Housekeeping, or Laundry in accordance with facility needs.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the grounds of the facility in which the position is located.
- Responsible for hazardous waste.
- Understand the “Right to Know” regulation.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)
- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)
- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Kaley at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer