Location: Valley Senior Living on 42nd
- Full Time 36 hours/week position available
- PM shift available (11:30am- 8:00pm)
- Starting wage is between $20.92 and $24.97
- Weekend and night differentials given
- Excellent Benefits such as Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave, Health, Dental & Vision and 401k!
· High school graduate or GED.
· Complete SERV SAFE training once hired
· Previous dietary experience in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
· Supervisory experience in a food service setting.
· Experience in cooking bulk food amounts in a health care setting.
· Course work in food preparation.
· Knowledge of modified diets and textures
The following skills are needed to perform the essential functions of this position:
· Maintain strict confidentiality and privacy of records, conditions, and information relating to residents, staff, and facility.
· Develop, encourage, and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, interest, and optimism in the needs of residents, families, visitors and co‑workers along with loyalty to Valley Senior Living.
· Develop, encourage, and maintain good communications with residents, staff, and visitors.
· Communicate a sense of caring, concern, empathy, and dignity for residents and staff.
· Recognize and respond to safety needs of the residents and staff.
· Effectively manage time and perform the essential functions of the job.
· Communicate professionally using English verbal, written, and listening skills.
· Adjust to changing conditions and job duties.
· Tolerate interruptions and possible aggressive behavior from residents in a professional manner.
Job Type: Full-time
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)
- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)
- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Kaley at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer