Location: Valley Senior Living on Columbia, Tufte Manor
- Part and flex time positions available
- Every position works every other weekend
- Day, PM, and weekend shifts available
- Weekend and night differentials given
- Excellent Benefits
Position Specific Information:
- Dining Services Aide – Full, Part & Flex Days (6:00am – 2:30pm) & PMs (4:30pm – 8:00pm)
- Head Cook – 8 hours/week/days (5:00am-1:30pm)
- Starting wage for Dining Services Aides – PMs is between $12.27 and $14.65
- Starting wage for Dining Services Aides – Days is between $13.00 and $15.48
- Starting wage for Cook Assistants is between $13.75 and $16.42
- Starting wage for Cooks is between $14.23 and $16.99
- Starting wage for Head Cooks is between $15.29 and $18.26
- High school graduate or GED or working towards one or the other.
- Understand and adhere to Valley Senior Living’s Corporate Compliance Standards, Code of Conduct, and all company policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain good working rapport and teamwork within Dining Services as well as other departments
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with policies and procedures and as instructed.
- Comply with policies for sanitation, food handling, standard precautions, infection control, isolation procedures, and safety regulations. Report all incidents, accidents, and hazardous conditions.
- Use chemicals appropriately as instructed by the material safety data sheets (MSDS).
- Serve food in an appealing manner according to menu, diet requirements, portion control, and the preferences of residents and tenants.
- Encourage residents to make menu choices and provide assistance for their needs, including transportation to and from dining areas, setting up their meal, offering seconds and alternative choices.
- Clean, sweep, mop, dispose of waste, and complete all scheduled cleaning duties.
- Clean dishes through scraping or using the dish machine and store the clean dishes.
- Perform minor food prep duties such as preparation of snacks and nourishments.
- Operate kitchen equipment in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Perform clerical duties such as recording meal totals, guest meals, food temperatures, etc.
- Attend staff meetings, inservices, and workshops as instructed.
- Refer difficult and conflicting interactive situations, including allegations of potential resident mistreatment, to the appropriate supervisor and assist in resolving the problem.
- Understand the “Right to Know” regulation.
- Greet and assist visitors and residents and report suspicious persons or situations to supervisor.
- Participate and assist in departmental studies and projects as requested.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)
- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)
- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Kaley at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer