Location: Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- Full time positions available
- Starting wage is between $15.15 and $18.17
- Weekend and night differentials given
- Excellent Benefits such as Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave, Health, Dental & Vision Insurance and 401K!
- High school graduate or GED.
- Minimum one (1) year experience with floor care, chemical product usage, and painting.
- Understand and adhere to Valley Senior Living’s Corporate Compliance Standards, Code of Conduct, and all Department/Personnel policies and procedures.
- Report to supervisor all complaints and concerns made by residents, families, visitors, agencies, etc.
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with policies and procedures and as instructed.
- Comply with established standard precautions and isolation procedures, follow established safety regulations and report all incidents, accidents, hazardous conditions, or equipment.
- Attend and participate in department meetings and inservices, monthly all staffs, on the job training programs and others programs, workshops or inservices as offered.
- Perform tasks in accordance with established custodial procedures.
- Follow all established safety precautions while performing those tasks.
- Sweep, mop, and wet wash floors. Periodically clean and/or polish floors using burnisher.
- Strip or wash and refinish floors as needed or scheduled.
- Vacuum, spot clean, or shampoo carpets as needed or scheduled.
- Paint walls and perform wall repair including patching and sanding.
- Clean vertical and horizontal surfaces that collect dust.
- Collect and transport refuse, clean and reline refuse containers with new liners.
- Replace disposable items such as paper towels, toilet paper and can liners.
- Help in cleaning and preparation and/or discharge of units. Carry out dressers, night stands, recliners, TV’s, etc.
- Take down draperies needing to be sent to cleaners as needed.
- Wash walls and ceilings.
- Follows fire safety policies and procedures and respond to all fire alarms.
- May be required to change work hours or days of work as necessary to maintain adequate completion of all tasks.
- Wash inside and outside of windows.
- Work on special projects as requested.
- Responsible for hazardous waste.
- Understand the “Right to Know” regulation.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)
- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)
- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Kaley at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer