Location: Valley Senior Living on Cherry- Tufte Manor
- Part Time- every other weekend (8 hours/week) PMs
- PM shift available (11:30am-8:00pm) every other weekend
- Starting wage is between $17.48 and $20.48
- Differentials given on top of the base wage as follows: $.50 PM, $.25 weekend
- Excellent Benefits such as: Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave, Health & Dental Insurance, and 401K
- High school graduate or GED or working towards one or the other.
- Understand and adhere to Valley Senior Living’s Corporate Compliance Standards, Code of Conduct, and all company policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain good working rapport and teamwork within Dining Services as well as other departments
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with policies and procedures and as instructed.
- Comply with policies for sanitation, food handling, standard precautions, infection control, isolation procedures, and safety regulations. Report all incidents, accidents, and hazardous conditions.
- Use chemicals appropriately as instructed by the material safety data sheets (MSDS).
- Serve food in an appealing manner according to menu, diet requirements, portion control, and the preferences of residents and tenants.
- Encourage residents to make menu choices and provide assistance for their needs, including transportation to and from dining areas, setting up their meal, offering seconds and alternative choices.
- Clean, sweep, mop, dispose of waste, and complete all scheduled cleaning duties.
- Clean dishes through scraping or using the dish machine and store the clean dishes.
- Perform minor food prep duties such as preparation of snacks and nourishments.
- Operate kitchen equipment in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Perform clerical duties such as recording meal totals, guest meals, food temperatures, etc.
- Attend staff meetings, inservices, and workshops as instructed.
- Refer difficult and conflicting interactive situations, including allegations of potential resident mistreatment, to the appropriate supervisor and assist in resolving the problem.
- Understand the “Right to Know” regulation.
- Greet and assist visitors and residents and report suspicious persons or situations to supervisor.
- Participate and assist in departmental studies and projects as requested.
- Valley Senior Living on Columbia
- 2900 14th Ave S.
- Valley Senior Living on 42nd (Woodside Village, Wheatland Terrace, Town Square)
- 4000 24th Ave S
- Valley Senior Living on Cherry (Tufte Manor)
- 3300 Cherry Street
If you have any questions, please contact Karli at 701.787.7829.
Valley Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer